Nature Energy

About Me.....

well, friendly, nice, sarcastic (at times)...I simply love to laugh!!

I love my friends...I care for them!! but yes at times I am selfish when they do the same with me... :

hmm.. not at all choosy about stuff... but yes I am MOOODY...Jab Moob Behtar ho Too U Cnt Imgaine K ItSSs Mannnnn !

At times, I wanna shout to make other people hear me...but at times I want to be quiet to find myself...

I guess I am very "Lucky"..friends -> zabardast, -> fantastic, life -> gud ...

I have been "lucky"...have learnt some leasons the "hard way" :)

my passions are caring for everyone I am close to...laugh at the tiniest moment I get...n Thank Allah for the beautiful life He gave me... Thank You ALLAH!! :)

Recently, I have discovered that I fell in love with ppl I am always in touch with! n I simply cant imagine sharing them with other ppl! In other words, u can say I am possessive about my friends...

N when I am hurt, I act stupid! n do foolish stuff...which I regret!! I complain alot to my friends, bcoz I think tht shows that u r hurt! n tht the other person should avoid hurting me next time! :)


Well, I have discovered that I stare alot at unusual things especially people, I stare at them so much that it makes the other person uncomfortable...

Whenever I am angry, I stop talking to people! (close all doors of communication...) and if I do end up shouting at people, in the end I feel so bad about it that I start to cry!!

And I have difficulty communicating with those people with whom I have had a fight! Not ego problems...and not the problem of how to say sorry! But where to start!! :D

Ahhh Ahh Ahhh Eik Cheez Too Reh he Gayee ABT my LOVE....!!
Hmmmmmmmm Its only my TUM BIN Yeppp My TuM bIN....Wesay Sara kuch bata Doon us k baray may ya KHAMOOSHII MAY BEHTRII hay...!

Ah, and I Hate to be "HATED", whenever that happens... I hate myself so much.... :|
N I believe in Hadees-e-Qudsi:
"Ae Ibn-e-Adam, aik teri chahat hai aur Aik Mairee Chahat Hai, Aur Hoga Wohi jo Mairee Chahat Hai, aur ager Superd ker dia tu nay apnay Aap ko us main jo Mairee Chahat hai, tu maik Baksh don tujjh ko woh bhi jo teri chahat hai aur ager Mukhalfat ki tu nay us ki Jo Mairee Chahat hai tu main thaka don ga us main jo teri chahat hai, aur Ho Ga wohi Jo Mairee Chahat Haii do not like "nakhre"i like simple things and like natural beauty

0 Responses
Powered by Blogger.